quarta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2010

So maybe it's true that I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
There's so much time to figure out the rest of my
life
And you've already got me coming undone.










- Wheres my will
Can i find a way
The earth is wild
And i can't sit still

A familiar sound
A familar voice
Makes it's so hard
To make a choice
I don't know if i should stay







- this time again, but it's ok. The only thing i have to do is not commit the same 
mistakes like before. This time will be different, well, i hope so.
tired of so many decisions.
- takin the time, that's all. Sometimes we just need to let the things come naturally.
what is supposed to be ours, will be ours.





[songsallofthemmakemethinkaboutsomeone]








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário